Petrex S.A. is a company which provides services for the petroleum industry in the field of drilling and the maintenance of oil wells (offshore and onshore).
Our major clients belong to the group of oil companies with activity lots in Perú, Venezuela and Ecuador.
As a company we work continuously in our efforts to satisfy our clients, including in our business vision the protection of the environment, the welfare of our collaborators and the generation of profits for our shareholders.
The day on October 25, 2007 was approved by the certification Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) the system of quality management Petrex SA under the standards of ISO 9001:2000.
Thus fulfilling one of the goals was to strike our Corporation in coordination with Saipem SA Petrex in 2003 and engaging with the continuous improvement of its processes.
The quality system certification has a positive impact on the management of the processes of our organization and for employees who are involved in them. As emphasizes the importance of:
1.- understanding and compliance with the requirements
2.- The need to consider processes in terms of the value they provide
3.- outcome-based performance and efficiency of processes, and
4.- continuous improvement of processes based on objective measures.
Which will lead to fulfilling and satisfying increasingly with the expectations of our customers both internal and external.
The geographic scope of certification was extended from our locations in Lima, Iquitos, Talara, trumpeters and Lt. Lopez in Peru to our location in El Tigre in our branch in Venezuela.
The scope of certification included the processes running in the services of drilling, workover and pulling (onshore / offshore) in the oil industry
In part this achievement throughout the company Petrex SA from senior executives to his collaborators located in the most remote installations of equipment, with the continued support of the department of the quality of our corporation Saipem.
In this certification process is basically highlighted the work done as a team throughout the organization.
Below is with great pride certificates obtained:
"We are an organization dedicated to the provision of drilling services and the maintenance of petroleum wells.”
"To be leaders in the provision of services in the fields of drilling, workover and pulling in the petroleum industry and increasing the domestic and international market, entering the different markets for the activities we carry out both on land and at sea."
The confidentiality of our clients and their loyalty are of paramount importance for us, and that is why we concern ourselves with maintaining technology suitable for the flexibility offered, as well as constantly striving to improve our business in a sustainable manner."
We are a company which aims to forge values in our employees so that they will contribute to a culture that will enable us to remain at the forefront of our market. That is why we develop strategies for both personal and professional development.
• Leadership: A skill necessary for orienting the actions of human groups, inspiring the values of action and trust in a group and motivating it to fulfill its objectives.
• Good Example: PPractice what you preach. This is the way a leader transmits values and principles.
• Team Work: The uniting of efforts: The members of a team share the objectives, plans, strategies and opportunities for improvement, thereby causing the objectives of the team to take precedence over individual objectives.
• Environment: Respecting the environment and acting in harmony with one’s surrounding ecology, promoting the conservation of nature. This is a basic requirement for achieving optimum conditions for life in the future.
• Morality of Actions:: Act respecting the law, without committing dishonest acts or engaging in shady business practices. This means respecting the rights of others and avoiding taking advantage of our position in business.
• Quality: Complying with the series of differentiating characteristics which we possess as a company and with the requirements of our clients, with the objective of providing them with a service that satisfies their needs and expectations.
Our company seeks to foster values in our employees that contribute to a culture which empowers us to be at the forefront in the market. For this purpose, we apply professional and personal development strategies.
• Competitiveness: This implies and involves the continuous improvement of all processes.
• Interrelation: A system of internal communication, in real time.
• Organization: Modern, efficient and flexible structure for rapid and orderly adaptation to new business opportunities.
• Training: Permanent training programs for management and technical personnel both in the home country and overseas.
• Self-Analysis: Process of identifying and acknowledging our business culture.
• Planning: Formal plans for entrepreneurial development in the short, medium and long term, guided by our company.